Supercross is the arguably the most competitive and highest-profile off-road motorcycle racing championship on the planet. Each athlete pushes themselves to the edge of their mental and physical limits with aspirations of being 1 of 20 individuals to make it to the line for the night's main event... MX Athletics and FlowVision Rider Carlen Gardner has been one of those individuals on numerous occasions and we could not be more stoked to have him apart of our team...
Our FlowVision Rythem™ Motocross goggles are produced with the knowledge and experience to live up to the most demanding sport in the world, motocross and off-road riding. With a passion that runs deep for motocross and off-road riding, our Rythem™ goggles bring a new level of superior fitment along with an economically priced product. Try them for yourself and you will see the clarity of FlowVision®.
- Outrigger Performance Fitment system for optimal function
- Removable Nose Guard for added protection and rider comfort
- Triple Layer Rider Comfort foam for maximum sweat absorption and fitment
- Relaxed nose support for increased breathing
- Boundary ventilation system to aid with sweat reduction and relief
- 45mm Wide, Anti-slip, 3D Embroidered strap with fade resistant graphics
- Red/Orange REVO Mirrored, Injection Molded, Pre-curved, UV400 lens with metal tear-off pins
- Our lens is 3x thicker than the standard goggle lens for clarity of vision
- Red Pearl Frame
- Goggle Bag included
- CE Certified EN 1938:2010
- Retail: $56
“Flow experiences involve a fine balance between one’s ability to act, and the available opportunities of action.”